CALL FOR APPOINTMENT:410-367-2222 410-367-2222
Behavioral health services at MWPH are designed to provide high quality mental health assessment and treatment services to children with a wide range of presenting concerns.
Typical reasons for referral often include:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Mood Disorders including Depression
- Behavioral Outbursts and Noncompliance
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- School Difficulties
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Adjustment Disorders (Life Changes and Stresses)
- Behavioral and Emotional Concerns related to Medical Disorders
Behavioral Health Services are organized under the following specialties:
Outpatient appointments for psychological services, including formal psychological testing, consultation, and therapy, can be made by calling 410-367-2222.