If You Love Children, You'll Love Volunteering
Just how gratifying is it to help a child lead a happier, healthier life? Find out by joining the dedicated men and women who volunteer at Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital.
As a pediatric rehabilitation hospital, MWPH offers inpatient and outpatient care for infants and children with rehabilitation and special medical needs. Rehabilitation is a journey, and one that is made better with a helping hand and a caring heart.
Our volunteers help support the patients and staff at MWPH by providing a variety of services including, clerical support, hospitality, companionship and play with school aged children, age appropriate developmental stimulation to infants and toddlers.
How Can You Help?
- Working directly with children to help them reach developmental goals
- Assisting with field trips
- Delivering refreshments and other items via the hospitality cart
- Greeting and hosting visitors
- Monitoring the outpatient waiting room
- Performing clerical duties