Community Health Needs Assessment and Reports
Community Health Improvement Report
This annual report features the multiple ways Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital is impacting the communities it serves.
- Community Health Improvement Report (2021)
- Community Health Improvement Report (2020)
- Community Health Improvement Report (2019)
- Community Health Improvement Report (2018)
- Community Health Improvement Report (2017)
Community Health Needs Assessment and Implementation Strategy
Pursuant to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA), hospital facilities must perform a community health needs assessment every three years and adopt an implementation strategy to meet the community health needs identified. Mt. Washington Pediatric last conducted a comprehensive Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) in 2018 to evaluate the health needs of the population it serves.
Beginning in July 2020, MWPH undertook a comprehensive community health needs assessment (CHNA) to evaluate the health needs of children with special health care needs in Baltimore City, Maryland. The aim of the assessment was to reinforce MWPH’s commitment to the health of residents and align its health prevention efforts with the community’s greatest needs. The assessment examined a several health indicators including chronic health conditions, access to health care, and social determinants of health.
The CHNA reports presented below share the key factors impacting the health of the community served by MWPH.
- 2021 Community Health Needs Assessment
- 2018 Community Health Needs Assessment
- 2015 Community Health Needs Assessment
The implementation strategies presented below show how MWPH is using the findings from the CHNA to improve the health of the surrounding community.
- 2021 CHNA Implementation Strategy
- 2018 CHNA Implementation Strategy
- 2015 CHNA Implementation Strategy
We solicit community feedback on the most recent Community Health Needs Assessment and Implementation Plan. Please contact Rachana Patani at [email protected]