To Make a Referral:
Outpatient appointments for psychological services, including formal psychological testing, consultation, and therapy, can be made by calling 410-367-2222.
Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital's Psychiatry services provide diagnosis, treatment and prevention of psychiatric disorders. Symptoms that may respond to pharmacological intervention are identified and followed.
These services are available to children through adolescence and their families for a wide range of emotional and behavioral concerns. The following conditions are among the most commonly treated at MWPH:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder/Other Behavior Disorders
- Mood Regulation Disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Anxiety (including Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and phobia)
- Adjustment Disorders
- A variety of developmental and medical conditions
Based on findings, referrals for other on-site services may be recommended. These services may include but are not limited to:
- Developmental Pediatrics
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
Outpatient appointments and program referrals can be made by calling 410-367-2222.