MWPH welcomes donations of new toys, arts and crafts supplies, video games and DVDs that will provide entertainment and comfort to our young patients.
Need some ideas of what to buy for our patients? Check out our Amazon wish list with lots of recommendations that can be shipped directly to the hospital!
Please scroll through the entire list of items for purchase options, this is the most accurate way to view the list. The list is also searchable by keywords. The list of keywords are: rattle, book, sensory, games, toys, beads, doll.
Please Note: As a friendly reminder, due to infection prevention policies we ask for NEW TOYS only. Also, no fabric, food-related, or violence-related items. Thank you so much for brightening the lives of our pediatric patients!
- Michael's/JoAnn Fabrics
- Infant Socks (Preemie–6 months)
- Infant Bibs
- Batteries: AAA, AA, C, D
- Uno Cards/Playing Cards
- Goop, Foam, Foam Soap, Slime
- Children's Board Books (English and Spanish)
- Matchbox cars
- Scrapbooking supplies/Baby stickers/Alphabet sets of stickers
- Clothing (No zipper–sleepers)
- Preemie & Newborn Size Clothing
- 0–3 mos, 3–6 mos, 6–9 mos Clothes
- Toddler Clothes (12 mos-2T)
- Socks (Preemie–6 months)
- Cause & Effect Toys–Pop up, Musical, V–Tech, etc.
- Toys with Blinking Lights and/or Music
- All Vinyl Baby Dolls (a diverse assortment is appreciated)
- Toddler Toys, Shape Sorters, Ring Stackers (Fisher Price, Paw Patrol, Peanuts, or Disney themed)
- Boppy Pillow Covers
- Arts and Crafts Supplies–Sand Art Containers, Tissue Paper, Paint, Fabric Paint, Finger Paint, Sand Art, Puffy Paint, Construction Paper, markers, Model Magic, glue sticks, glue bottles
- Teen Board Games
- Model Kits
- Board Games
- Action Figures
- LEGO sets
- Coloring books for adolescents or adults, sketch books
- Wii U games
- XBox One games
- Nail Polish
- Nail Polish Remover