Make an In-Kind Donation
Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital (MWPH) is grateful for the outpouring of support from our community during this unprecedented time. We are accepting donations of essential supplies and other contributions in support of our patients and front line health care workers.
To make an in-kind donation, please drop off these items at our Security Booth by 5:00 pm on weekdays and please fill out an In-Kind form. Any questions can be directed to [email protected].
MWPH is accepting:
- Unused N95 respirators
- Unused disposable ear loop surgical masks
- Unused disposable tie-back surgical masks
- Unopened packages of disposable gloves
- Unopened containers of disinfecting/antibacterial wipes
- Packaged, unused protective goggles
- Unused face shields/eye shields
- Isolation/disposable gowns
- Homemade cloth masks
- Hand sanitizer (sorry, no homemade versions)
- Liquid hand soap