Centennial Spotlight: MWPH President and CEO Looks to the Future
December 14, 2022
It’s the end of an era at Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital (MWPH). Hospital President and CEO Sheldon J. Stein (Shelly to his friends) is retiring after a 40+ year career in healthcare, 28 of which were spent in leadership roles at MWPH. Shelly has served the hospital’s patients, families, and staff as president and CEO since 2002.
As we wish him well on his future adventures in retirement, we’d like to share some of the highlights of his tenure from his perspective—including the top five leadership principles he used each day.
Previous Feature Stories
- July 28, 2022 | Centennial Spotlight: Dr. Richard Katz and MWPH Lead the Way with Feeding Treatment
- May 26, 2022 | Centennial Spotlight: A Lifetime of Service, One Hour at a Time
- March 30, 2022 | Centennial Spotlight: Longtime Nurse, Violet Ebbesen
- December 22, 2021 | 10 Tips for Organizing a Successful Event
- October 27, 2021 | Leave it Better Than you Found it: 10 Keys to a Successful Foundation Board
- June 7, 2021 | MWPH is Getting a Move On
- April 14, 2021 Turning Passion Into Impact
- February 4, 2021 | Finding Common Ground: Lessons in Forging A Working Relationship that Drives Results