Shuttle services are provided by University of Maryland Medical Center (UMMC) and Johns Hopkins Hospital (JHH) to Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital (MWPH). The JHH shuttle runs Monday through Friday*, the UMMC shuttle runs Monday through Thursday. Both shuttles have various pick-up and drop-off times. Please refer to the following schedules for specific times.
The services are FREE of charge and available for all patients, families and staff.
View the courtesy shuttle service flyer for both UMMC and Johns Hopkins Hospital.
University of Maryland Medical Center
The UMMC shuttle makes the following stops:
- University of Maryland Medical Center (Gudelsky Lobby – W. Lombard St.)
- Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital Lobby
- Mondawmin - Metro Subway Stop
- Mt. Washington Light Rail Station
Please call 443-890-1119 to contact the UMMC shuttle.
UMMC Pick Up & Drop Off Shuttle Schedule:
The MWPH/UMMC Shuttle will run 8 am through 4:15 pm, Monday through Thursday. There is no Friday shuttle at this time.
Johns Hopkins Hospital
Johns Hopkins Hospital shuttle makes the following stops:
- Johns Hopkins Hospital (Rutland Ave.)
- Mt. Washington Conference Center
- Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital (Main Entrance)
Riders for the JHH shuttle should call 410-502-6880 upon arrival for pick up service.
*Note: The shuttle will not run on Johns Hopkins approved holidays.