Pediatric Complex Care - Services
CALL FOR APPOINTMENT:410-367-2222 410-367-2222
- Blood transfusions
- Developmental play therapy
- Eye exams
- Hearing screenings
- Lactation consulting
- Occupational, physical, and speech therapy
- Respiratory therapy
- Simulation lab
- Sleep studies
- Videofluoroscopic swallow studies (VFSS)
- Wound care
We Also Provide
- Care coordination and discharge planning, including scheduling appointments with caregivers in your community.
- Follow-up care at Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital Outpatient Center
- Parents and grandparents may visit anytime – day or night – and may stay in the overnight patient sleep rooms (a reservation is required). Other guests are welcome from 7:30 am to 9:00 pm daily. A photo ID is required.
- We collaborate with leading pediatric health providers – University of Maryland Medical System and Johns Hopkins Medicine – to provide the best care for your child.
- We are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), the Joint Commission, and CARF certification for the Pediatric Family-Centered Rehabilitation Program.