Sleep Center (The Johns Hopkins Pediatric Sleep Center at Mt. Washington)
The Johns Hopkins Pediatric Sleep Center at Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital is pleased to offer comprehensive evaluation and care for children with sleep-disordered breathing and other sleep problems including children with:
- Snoring and suspected obstructive sleep apnea
- Known obstructive sleep apnea requiring CPAP or Bilevel therapy
- Suspected sleep-related respiratory failure or apnea related to neuromuscular disease such as muscular dystrophy, spinal muscular atrophy or cerebral palsy
- Conditions that increase the risk of sleep disordered breathing such as obesity, Down syndrome and achondroplasia.
- Children with other sleep problems including narcolepsy, circadian rhythm disorders,and parasomnias
There are two sleep centers conveniently located in Baltimore and at Prince George’s Hospital Center.
Learn more about Nicky’s story.
To schedule an appointment at either location, call 410-955-2035 and ask to make an appointment in The Johns Hopkins Pediatric Sleep Center at Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital.
Outpatient appointments and program referrals can be made by calling 410-367-2222.