Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital's outpatient Endocrine Clinic is pleased to offer comprehensive evaluations and treatment of children and adolescents with endocrine disorders and diabetes.
These conditions include but are not limited to:
- Adrenal disorders
- Diabetes insipidus
- Diabetes mellitus
- Growth disorders (short or tall stature)
- Metabolic bone and calcium disorders
- Pituitary hormone deficiencies
- Polycystic ovary syndrome/menstrual irregularities
- Prader-Willi Syndrome
- Precocious and delayed puberty
- Thyroid disorders
- Turner Syndrome
Outpatient appointments and program referrals can be made by calling 410-367-2222.