Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital's outpatient Endocrine Clinic is pleased to offer comprehensive evaluations and treatment of children and adolescents with endocrine disorders and diabetes.
These conditions include but are not limited to:
- Bone Disorders
- Growth deficiency/Overgrowth
- Pituitary hormone deficiencies
- Thyroid disorders
- Disorders of calcium/phosphate metabolism
- Hypercholesterolemia and hypertriglyceridemia
- Precocious and delayed puberty
- Prader-Willi Syndrome
- Congenital and non-classical adrenal hyperplasia
- Diabetes insipidus
- Diabetes mellitus
Outpatient appointments and program referrals can be made by calling 410-367-2222.
This page was last updated: March 31, 2015