Opportunity Status updated: August 17, 2018
Accepting applications for the following:
- Child Life/IEC (Infant and Early Childhood) development program – an interactive program with infants.
- Child Life/SAA (School Aged and Adolescent) development – interactive program with children 3-18 years old.
- Cuddlers - Baltimore and Prince George’s campus
- Clerical - Specifically needed for Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:30 am - 5:00 pm. Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Word desired. No patient contact
- Hospitality – Provides comfort items to patient parents and caregivers. Limited patient contact.
- Hospitality Donation Sorters – Help us manage and organize the donations of clothing, books and toiletries we receive. No patient contact.
- Welcome Ambassadors – Greet guests in our main lobby, assist guest with directions.
– For college students seeking summer only volunteer positions with the Child Life Department who can provide 100 hours of service from May to August. Application deadline is March 30, 2019
– must be 18 years or older.