Helping Children & Families Breathe Easier
Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital (MWPH)'s Pediatric Pulmonary program is part of the Johns Hopkins Pediatric Respiratory Sciences Division. We diagnose, evaluate, and treat a range of lung and breathing problems. Our goal is to help you understand your child's breathing problems, then put together an individualized plan to improve the respiratory health and quality of life for both you and your child.
Caregivers for Your Child
Our team works closely with you and your child.
Your team includes:
Specialists for Every Need
Our hospital treats the following conditions in clinic:
- Airway and chest wall abnormalities
- Asthma and wheezing
- Bronchopulmonary dysplasia/ chronic lung disease
- Chronic cough
- Need for CPAP, BiPAP, oxygen, or chronic ventilator support
- Pulmonary complications from neuromuscular disease
- Sleep-related hypoventilation
- Snoring and obstructive sleep apnea
- Trouble breathing with exercise
We also offer:
- A broad range of inpatient services including stays for home ventilator initiation or weaning
- Behavioral health management
- CPAP mask fittings
- In-clinic education and trouble-shooting for home respiratory equipment
Outpatient appointments and program referrals can be made by calling 410-367-2222.