Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital is taking all necessary steps to protect and care for our patients, visitors, staff and community.
Currently, Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital is not administering COVID-19 vaccinations for members of the community.
For information on obtaining the vaccine and vaccination sites near you, click here.
- Visitors must be 3 years or older, unless they are a patient parent.
- Up to 4 visitors per patient are permitted.
- The Parents/Caregivers of new admissions will be provided information regarding the types of masks approved for entering MWPH
- Visitors experiencing flu like illness are encouraged not to visit.
- For questions about Outpatient clinics and appointments, please call 410-367-2222.
- Notice - Access to Support for Patients with Disabilities in Health Care Settings
- Notice - Support Persons for Individuals
Ways to prevent the spread of illness:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water. Hand sanitizer is effective as well.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Wear a mask whenever possible.
- Practice "social distancing" and avoid close contact with others. Avoid crowds.
- Stay home if you are sick.
Learn more at CDC.gov (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and governor.maryland.gov/coronavirus (State of MD response).