As COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) continues to spread, Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital is taking all necessary steps to protect and care for our patients, visitors, staff and community.
- Beginning Monday, April 6, we will require every person walking through our hospital to wear a face mask at all times. This is for the safety of our staff, patients, and communities. Face masks will be provided.
- Visitors must be 18 years or older, unless they are a patient parent.
- One visitor is allowed in the hospital. Two parents/caregivers will be approved to visit, but only 1 will be allowed within the hospital at a time. Some occasions will allow for exceptions.
- Visitors experiencing flu like illness are not permitted to visit.
- Visitors who have traveled out of state will not be permitted until 14 days after return to Maryland.
- For questions about Outpatient clinics and appointments, please call 410-367-2222.
Ways to prevent the spread of illness:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water. Hand sanitizer is effective as well.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Practice "social distancing" and avoid close contact with others.
- Stay home if you are sick.