As COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) continues to spread, Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital is taking all necessary steps to protect and care for our patients, visitors, staff and community.
- We require every person walking through our hospital to wear a face mask at all times. This is for the safety of our staff, patients, and communities. Face masks will be provided.
- All visitors will be screened upon entering the hospital.
- Visitors must be 18 years or older, unless they are a patient parent.
- Two parents/caregivers will be approved for each inpatient. The two parents/caregivers will be allowed within the hospital at the same time. Only one parent may remain overnight if the facility can accommodate.
For outpatient appointments, one visitor will be permitted to accompany a patient for care or treatment. Some exceptions can be made.
- Visitors experiencing flu like illness are not permitted to visit.
- For questions about Outpatient clinics and appointments, please call 410-367-2222.
Ways to prevent the spread of illness:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water. Hand sanitizer is effective as well.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Wear a mask whenever possible.
- Practice "social distancing" and avoid close contact with others. Avoid crowds.
- Stay home if you are sick.