As COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) continues to spread, Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital is taking all necessary steps to protect and care for our patients, visitors, staff and community.
- Visitors must be 18 years or older, unless they are a patient parent.
- Two caregivers are allowed to visit or accompany their child at one time.
- Visitors experiencing flu like illness are not permitted to visit.
- Visitors who have traveled out of state will not be permitted until 14 days after return to Maryland.
- For questions about Outpatient clinics and appointments, call 410-367-2222.
Ways to prevent the spread of illness:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water. Hand sanitizer is effective as well.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Practice “social distancing” and avoid close contact with others.
- Stay home if you are sick.